CircuitWorks Conductive Epoxy is a two part, silver epoxy used in prototype, repair and general conductive bonding applications. It features strong mechanical bonds, excellent electrical conductivity, and quick room temperature curing. CircuitWorks Conductive Epoxy bonds aggressively to a wide variety of materials.
Components can be easily placed and replaced before full cure occurs. For accelerated cure, simply heat material to 212°F (100°C). This conductive epoxy bonds aggressively to a wide variety of materials.
CircuitWorks Conductive Epoxy Features
- Conductive silver epoxy provides excellent electrical conductivity
- High strength conductive bond
- Mixed material provides five minute work time, fast cure
- Repairs defective traces and creates jumpers on boards
- Quick solderless electronic connections
CircuitWorks Conductive Epoxy Applications
- Repairs traces and temperature sensitive circuits
- Makes high-strength solderless conductive connections
CircuitWorks Conductive Epoxy Literature
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet - Part A
Safety Data Sheet - Part B