Hakko FR-410 Soldering Station Overview
- Desoldering tool with built-in vacuum pump
- 140 W high power enables perfect desoldering on multi-layer PWB
- New type nozzle can fit onto micro land patterns and narrow space
- Separate nozzle and heater ensure running cost advantage for you
- 140 W high powers enable perfect desoldering for the components on multi-layer PWB
Increasing the power to 140 W from 50 W of our previous models (HAKKO 474・475), it can make it easy to desolder on multi-layer PWB which was never an easy job, and it can also shorten the process time.
- A wide selection of nozzle, with the addition of new types, is available for a variety of desoldering works.
Applicable to even micro lands, components in a narrow space or flat type terminals on the PWB of downsized devices like mobile phone.
- Secure desoldering, valve function that suctions with high pressure
Suction starts 0.2 seconds after pulling the trigger for instance and high pressure suction to achieve complete desoldering.
- Reduction of solder clogging
- Improvement in heating core
Heating ability for backside of heating core is increased to ensure suctioned solder be carried to filter pipe and avoid solder clogging.
- Featuring ACF (Anti Clogging Function)
ACF (Anti Clogging Function) ensures suctioned solder be carried to filter pipe by keeping the pump running for a certain period of time (1 to 5 seconds) automatically after releasing trigger.
- Improvement in maintainability
- The dedicated wrench allows safe, easy and smooth nozzle replacement.
- Easy heater replacement by removing 3 screws on the part of heating core.
- Larger filer and more transparency
Filter size has been increased to protect the pump from contaminants, and transparent filter cover allows quick visual check of the filter condition.
- FR-410 comes with a tool box that contains of maintenance tools to keep nozzles and heater in a good condition.
- Featuring a large LCD display
Very easy to see temperature on the large LCD display
Vacuum indicator to check clogging
Hakko FR-410 Desoldering Station Includes
- Desoldering tool (FR-4101)
- Power cord
- Iron holder (with cleaning wire)
- Tool box (Cleaning pin for ø1.0 mm, Cleaning pin for heater, Cleaning drill for ø1.0 mm, Nozzle wrench, Filter [qty 2], Ceramic paper filter [qty 4])
- Instruction manual
|Hakko FR-410 Desoldering Station Specifications|
|Temperature range||330 to 450ºC|
|Temperature stability ||±5ºC at idle temperature|
|Output voltage||AC 24V|
|Vacuum generator||Vacuum pump, double cylinder type|
|Vacuum pressure||Max. 80kPa (600mmHg)|
|Desoldering Tool|| |
|Power consumption||140W (24V)|
|Nozzle to ground resistance||<2Ω|
|Nozzle to ground potential||<2mV|
|Heating element||Composite heater|
|Standard nozzle||Φ1.0mm S type (No.N61-05)|
|Total length||168mm (with Φ1.0mm S type nozzle)|
|Weight||170g (with Φ1.0mm S type nozzle)|