Loctite 680, Very High Strength Fast Cure Retaining Compound, 50ml Overview
Loctite 680, Very High Strength Fast Cure Retaining Compound is a high strength, high viscosity room temperature curing adhesive used to join fitted cylindrical parts. It fixtures in 10 minutes and provides a shear strength of 4,000 psi. Capable of filling diametral gaps up to 0.015 in. (0.38 mm). Loctite 680 allows relaxed machining tolerances, and replaces clamp rings, set screws, and snap rings. Gives best resistance to dynamic, axial and radial loads. Recommended for retaining shafts, gears, pulleys and similar cylindrical parts. NSF/ANSI 61 Certified. ABS Approved.
Loctite 680, Very High Strength Fast Cure Retaining Compound, 50ml Technical Features
- Agency Approvals / Specifications: NSF/ANSI 61, ABS, CFIA Listed
- Applications: For Slip Fitted Parts
- Color: Green
- Cure Type: Anaerobic Cure
- Diametrical Clearance (Maximum) (in.): 0.015
- Fixture Time: 10 min.
- Full Cure Temperature (°C): 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F): 77
- Full Cure Time: 24 hr.
- Gap Fill (in.): 0.015
- Key Characteristics: Strength: High Strength
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 4000
- Specific Gravity (g/l @ 25°C): 1.1
- Temperature Range (°C): -54 to 149
- Temperature Range (°F): -65 to 300
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)): 4000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C): 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F): 77