Bernstein EPA Electronic Service Case Features & Benefits
- ESD tool case with divisible bottom tray, 2 tool boards with a total of 42 pockets and a document compartment in the lid.
- The robust shell is pressed with the a stable double aluminium frame.
- The case shells, tool boards and the variable subdivided bottom tray are made from dissipative material according to the DIN EN IEC standard 10 00 15 section 5.
- Document compartment in the lid.
- The freely divisible tray in the case floor allows additional tools and instruments to be accommodated.
- The case has 2 locks and in addition one combination lock.
|Bernstein EPA Electronic Service Case Specifications|
| Outside||500 x 370 x 210 mm|
| Inside||480 x 320 x 190 mm|
|Weight (without tools)||5800g|